Hart Wholesale supplies a wide selection of hardware fixing materials to suit any application, including wonderfully subtle Button Fixings.
Our versatile range of Button Fix fasteners will significantly improve your panelling, whether it’s for walls or ceilings. Button Fixings can also be used to assemble furniture or hang interior fittings easily and securely.
Button Fixing types
The general concept of all Button Fix types is straightforward. First, the durable buttons are fastened to the wall, ceiling, or desired structure. Next, the mating fixes are connected to the removable panel, creating a versatile, adaptable fixing solution.
We provide many different types of button fixings to choose from:
- Button Fix type 1 will connect panels to walls or any parallel board with a dropdown or sideways engagement. This is an excellent choice for acoustic, wall and ceiling panels.
- Button Fix type 1: Flush is designed to connect panels face-to-face, leaving zero gaps. Whilst this also uses a dropdown or sideways engagement, this is the best choice for furniture assembly.
- Button Fix type 1: Bonded is the ideal choice when you have panels of varying thicknesses, as this design is designed for bonding to panels of any thickness. This Button Fix uses the same dropdown or sideways engagement and is primarily used for signage and exhibition displays.
- Button Fix type 1: Metal operates very similar to the type 1 flush design with the notable exception that its zinc material is highly flame resistant. This makes it the perfect choice for fire-retardant panels and marine and other transport interiors.
- Button Fix type 2 can connect to a panel at 90° or to a door frame. This choice has a pus-on engagement and is perfect for service access such as bath panels.
Hart wholesale is a Button Fix stockist, enabling us to provide you with the best quality fixings on the market. If you have any questions about this range of products, please don't hesitate to get in touch and one of our team will answer all your questions.